Youngsters get Jurassic surprise at Chapelfield
- Credit: Kirsty Smith
Children at a Norwich shopping centre will be able to get Jurassic in a week of dinosaur filled fun.
In its fourth year, the Kids' Club is offering a range of free prehistoric activities at intu Chapelfield.
Keen palaeontologists can get stuck into sand pits to dig out fossils and dino-friends.
While this week youngsters got to meet Rex the T-Rex and his cuddly baby dinosaur friends.
A giant dinosaur egg was also on show which could be explored.
You may also want to watch:
Activities are free for Kids' Club members which runs throughout the school holidays. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, children can explore a different aspect of Norfolk's landscape, culture, or heritage, in a series of hands-on activities.
The two remaining weeks will be themed around the Broads, and forest and woodlands.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
Go to www.intu.co.uk/chapelfield/families/kids-club for more information.