Youngsters at Sheringham Little Theatre’s outreach schemes stage farewell to friends heading to drama school.
- Credit: Archant
Sheringham Little Theatre's outreach groups for young people held a farewell party for three of its members who are heading off to drama school.
Harry Williams (centre front row) and Ashton Owen (in the checked shirt) have won places at East 15 Acting School, while Daisy Kerry (between them) is off to The Sylvia Young School of Performing Arts.
All three students are from North Walsham and have been with the theatre's drama outreach groups since they were six years old and have appeared in countless youth productions such as Wind in the Willows and Bugsy Malone, as well as community shows such as Annie Get Your Gun and Oliver!
They have also taken roles in the theatre's professional pantomimes including Dick Whittington, Aladdin and Peter Pan.
Daisy and Harry also had roles in the professional 'summer rep' season. Harry played a gangster called Boris in this year's farce Tom, Dick and Harry. Daisy was Flora in last year's thriller Turn of the Screw.
You may also want to watch:
Their friends from the drama groups threw a party for them to wish them every success for their future training.
For more information about youth outreach contact the scheme's manager Bridge Robinson on 01263 822117 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault