Two arrested as young woman suffers life-threatening injuries in A11 crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Two people have been arrested after a woman suffered life-threatening injuries in a crash on the A11.
Norfolk police said a black Renault Clio and a white Vauxhall Corsa crashed at about 8.30pm near to Station Lane in Ketteringham last night (October 11).
The driver of the Corsa – a woman in her 20s - suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, where she remains.
Police said the occupants of the Renault, a man and woman in their 20s from Norwich, were arrested on suspicion of burglary and causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
The driver of the Clio was uninjured, while the passenger received minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
They were taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre where they remain for questioning.
Police would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or the manner of driving before the crash.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
Anyone with information or dashcam footage should contact PC Gareth Jones at Wymondham Roads and Armed Policing Team by email on email@example.com.