Young singer Breeze Redwine delights visitors to Pulham Market Carnival
- Credit: Archant
Young singer Breeze Redwine wowed visitors to this year's Pulham Market Carnival.
The Starston 15-year-old rode the Vincent's Garage float at the village event earlier this month, which drew hundreds of visitors. Each float was decorated to a 'fairytale' theme.
Rob Vincent, from the garage, was dressed as the Beast from the popular Disney story.
Mr Vincent said he was thrilled with how the event went, and Breeze's rendition of Tale As Old As Time was a highlight.
He said: 'It was a fantastic day.
You may also want to watch:
'Breeze got a brilliant reaction when she sang - literally everyone stopped what they were doing and came to listen.
'People were even getting out of their cars to come and see.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
Armed forces veteran Duncan Slater officially opened this year's carnival and the Gislingham Silver band also played.