Young people in north Norfolk have new youth club to enjoy in Badersfield
- Credit: Archant
Young people in Badersfield in north Norfolk enjoyed the first session of the summer at their new youth club.
More than 15 youngsters attended the event and have registered to attend next time.
All young people, aged 11-16, are invited to visit the youth club, which is led by YMCA Norfolk, and will run for the next four Wednesdays, from 6.30pm to 9pm, at the Battle of Britain Hall on Barton Road.
The new group has been funded by the Broadland Youth Advisory Board (YAB) whose young commissioner Ellen Flower, 17, said: 'It's going to make a big difference to the young people in the area. It will certainly be well received as the young people in the area have expressed an interest in the new club for a while.'
The next meeting will be Wednesday, August 16.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Amanda Bayfield on 07530 020311 or email Amanda.email@example.com
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich