Young man who died after road accident was from Bradwell area
- Credit: Archant
The man who died after he was struck by a car in Bradwell lived locally police have said.
The man, who was in his 20s, died on Friday after he was involved in a collision with a black Vauxhall Corsa where Burgh Road becomes Market Road.
The accident happened at about 5.15pm and the man died about two hours later in the James Paget University Hospital.
The car stopped after the accident.
Anybody with information can call the serious collision investigation team at Acle on 101.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas