Young man who died after road accident was from Bradwell area
- Credit: Archant
The man who died after he was struck by a car in Bradwell lived locally police have said.
The man, who was in his 20s, died on Friday after he was involved in a collision with a black Vauxhall Corsa where Burgh Road becomes Market Road.
The accident happened at about 5.15pm and the man died about two hours later in the James Paget University Hospital.
The car stopped after the accident.
Anybody with information can call the serious collision investigation team at Acle on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham