Young Little Mix fans running out of time to win tickets to Earlham Park gig in Norwich
- Credit: Rhodes Media.
Artistic young Little Mix fans have just a few days left to enter a competition to win tickets to see the pop sensations perform in Norwich.
Young followers of the band – made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock – are renowned for the banners they create to take to gigs.
And they are being urged to show off their artistic talents to be in with a chance of grabbing tickets to the band's gig at Earlham Park on September 3.
Promoters Cuffe and Taylor have urged Mixers, as the hordes of fans are known, to get their colouring pens out and design and create posters and banners showing their love for the band.
Mixers aged up to 16 are being tasked with making their own banners for the Norwich concert and then emailing a pic of themselves holding it to us here at the paper, just like eight-year-old Freya Walsh, who lives just outside Norwich.
The two best designs, as decided by Cuffe and Taylor, will win tickets for a family of four to the Earlham Park gig.
But youngsters need to be quick as photos of them with their banners need to be sent in by Friday, August 18.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
Winners will be notified by Friday, August 25.
Peter Taylor, director of promoters Cuffe and Taylor, said: 'We've already done two live shows with Little Mix this summer and it is quite clear that the audience is primarily made up of young Mixers who love to bring along their home-made posters and banners.
'We thought it would be a bit of fun to see how artistic the youngsters of East Anglia are and to offer them this fantastic prize in return.
'We hope lots of young Mixers will take part in this competition.
'It's the summer holidays so we know you've got time on your hands and what better way to get creative than by designing a Little Mix banner!'
The Norwich date marks an extension to the band's 15-date 'Summer Shout Out' tour.
The competition is open to anyone up to the age of 16.
• Entries must be a photograph of the young artist holding their banner/poster and are to be emailed to email@example.com by midday on Friday, August 18.