Young Little Mix fans running out of time to win tickets to Earlham Park gig in Norwich
- Credit: Rhodes Media.
Artistic young Little Mix fans have just a few days left to enter a competition to win tickets to see the pop sensations perform in Norwich.
Young followers of the band – made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock – are renowned for the banners they create to take to gigs.
And they are being urged to show off their artistic talents to be in with a chance of grabbing tickets to the band's gig at Earlham Park on September 3.
Promoters Cuffe and Taylor have urged Mixers, as the hordes of fans are known, to get their colouring pens out and design and create posters and banners showing their love for the band.
Mixers aged up to 16 are being tasked with making their own banners for the Norwich concert and then emailing a pic of themselves holding it to us here at the paper, just like eight-year-old Freya Walsh, who lives just outside Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
The two best designs, as decided by Cuffe and Taylor, will win tickets for a family of four to the Earlham Park gig.
But youngsters need to be quick as photos of them with their banners need to be sent in by Friday, August 18.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
Winners will be notified by Friday, August 25.
Peter Taylor, director of promoters Cuffe and Taylor, said: 'We've already done two live shows with Little Mix this summer and it is quite clear that the audience is primarily made up of young Mixers who love to bring along their home-made posters and banners.
'We thought it would be a bit of fun to see how artistic the youngsters of East Anglia are and to offer them this fantastic prize in return.
'We hope lots of young Mixers will take part in this competition.
'It's the summer holidays so we know you've got time on your hands and what better way to get creative than by designing a Little Mix banner!'
The Norwich date marks an extension to the band's 15-date 'Summer Shout Out' tour.
The competition is open to anyone up to the age of 16.
• Entries must be a photograph of the young artist holding their banner/poster and are to be emailed to email@example.com by midday on Friday, August 18.