Yawning mother fox at dusk named crowned Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
An exhausted mother fox, bearing its sharp teeth on a busy street has been made the Journal's Picture of the Week.
The image was captured by amateur photographer, Richard Tomsett in Lowestofton his Canon 1DXmk2.
Mr Tomsett said: 'As I was loading my camera and tripod into the car to go home I noticed the fox walking along the road towards me so I laid flat on the road and waited for it to get closer.
'To my amazement it stopped about 10 metres from me, sat down and did a huge yawn.
As our winner, Mr Tomsett receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend