Inquest into death of woman who died in flat fire to begin today
- Credit: Archant
An inquest begins this morning (January 29) into the death of a woman who died in a fire at her home.
Yasmin Siddiqi, 41, died in a fire at her flat in Rodney Road in Great Yarmouth in October 2018.
Miss Siddiqi was described at the time as "a wonderful, gentle woman" by her family and a "special soul".
A full inquest will begin at 10am on Wednesday (January 29) and is expected to last six days.
Miss Siddiqi was raised in Birmingham and was the youngest of four siblings.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft