‘Yappy Hour’ comes to Norwich Royal Golf Club
- Credit: Jamie Finch
Norwich Royal Golf club are celebrating #NationalDogDay by welcoming them onto their course this Saturday.
'Yappy Hour', has been created by Director of Gold, Neil Lythgoe, in an attempt to make the club more family friendly.
He said: 'We saw that Sunningdale Golf Club allow dog's onto their course so we thought be would embrace it and give it a trial.
'Dog's are a really big part of people's families and we think it can really work.'
The Golf Club claims to be one of the premier golf clubs in Norfolk and is due to re-locate to Weston Longville in summer 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Neil said: 'The course has plenty of shade for the dog's, we will also be laying out water bowls.'
The event is available for members at no extra cost between 1pm-4pm.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?