X Factor star Stacey Solomon films in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
X Factor star and Loose Women host Stacey Solomon has been in Great Yarmouth to film scenes for a BBC fundraiser.
Stacey was in the resort on Monday and was seen being filmed on its promenade and at the Beach Hut cafe.
It is thought she was filming for next year's BBC Sport or Comic Relief appeal and at the cafe she interviewed a woman about mental health issues.
The cafe is owned by couple Alberto Menezes and Sandie Coker, who said: 'She was a really lovely lady and said she thought Great Yarmouth was wonderful and had never been before.
'She was exactly like she is on television.'
You may also want to watch:
The couple posed for picture of her visit to their business on their Facebook page and a posted: 'A huge thanks to sports/comic relief for choosing our little hut today.
'Great to see the lovely @StaceySolomon and her crew doing a great job for #MentalHealthAwareness.'
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success