Community video self-portrait project looking for participants
- Credit: Archant
A new community video project is launching, and the organisers are looking for participants.
Wymondham Vintage Day's project, called Wikiflicks, is open to all ages and levels of experience.
Any individual or group can submit footage or make an edited film on the theme of 'what vintage means to me'.
The launch event is being held at Wymondham's Baptist Church on Queen St at 7.30pm on June 5.
The evening will include a presentation for beginners on film making, a briefing on what type of material can be accepted and a Q and A session.
You may also want to watch:
Video-maker Graham Johnston will create a website to collate and display footage, including his own film of Vintage Day on September 9.
A fundraising gala screening of edited films at Wymondham's Regal Cinema will take place in December.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 3 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 7 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07532 125070.