Easter egg hunt to take place around town shop windows
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2009
An easter egg hunt around town centre shops is being organised by a Norfolk solicitors firm.
Spire Solicitors' free Easter Egg Trail will see children and adults alike find hidden letters in nine shop windows around the town of Wymondham, and then rearrange the letters to spell a popular Easter phrase.
Those who complete the challenge get the chance to win 'a delicious Easter treat'.
The trail begins at Roots Community Cafe on Queens Street, Wymondham at 10am for collection of maps on Thursday, March 29.
Hopeful winners should return to the cafe at 12pm to collect their prize.
You may also want to watch:
The nine shops participating will be: Needlecraft, Paper Wishes, Middletons Clothing, Puff's Toyshop, Jarrold, Myhills Pet and Garden, Ebony, Yum Yums, George R Reeve ltd.
For more information contact Lucy Humberston at Spire Solicitors LLP on: 01953 606351.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich