Wymondham gears up for Christmas extravaganza
- Credit: Archant
The final preparations are being made ahead of this year's Wynterfest Christmas celebrations in Wymondham on Saturday.
The annual event has a packed programme, with a variety of events and activities dotted around the town.
Special guest Father Christmas will be led by the Norwich Pipe Band to his Grotto in Wharton's Court at around 1.45pm.
Meanwhile, there will be numerous other bands performing around the town, as well as a live nativity scene at the Wymondham Baptist Church in Queen Street.
There will be reindeer in Fairland Street, a drama presentation by the Slow Theatre Company, story-telling in the library and a mulled wine trail, among many other activities.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from noon until 6pm on Saturday.
The day is free - however attendees are encouraged to buy a £1 programme to help cover costs.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country