Wymondham Post Office staff complete 11 day charity cycle for Star Throwers
Four Post Office workers in Wymondham have completed a 11 day charity cycle ride from John O' Groats to Lands End.
Paul Wightman, Dean Whitnall, David Crisp and Trevor Manser pedalled more than 900 miles to raise funds for cancer support charity Star Throwers.
The team, from Wymondham, are all keen cyclists and have been in training since January.
'We chose Star Throwers cancer support as it is a local charity and does great work for local cancer sufferers and their families. The weather could have been kinder! But we made it, and would like to thank everyone for all their support,' said Mr Wightman.
Upon arriving home, the team were very pleased to find that they reached their target of raising �2700 for Star Throwers.
You may also want to watch:
Steven Ho, from the charity said: 'It is awe-inspiring what they have done for Star Throwers, what an incredible achievement.'
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched