Police and fire crews remain on scene after early hours house blaze
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services remain at the scene after an early hours fire in Wymondham.
Fire crews from Wymondham, Hethersett, Carrow, Earlham Attleborough and Hingham were called at 3.10am on Sunday to a house fire on Damgate Street.
A house has been gutted by fire and Damgate Street has been closed.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Police said they had alerted the fire service to the blaze at the property.
She said officers are likely to remain on the scene for "a little while longer".
You may also want to watch:
There are also fire crews from Wymondham, Hethersett and Earlham still on scene damping down the building.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said they would not be commenting on the incident.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers