Wymondham High to stage community festival
A community festival will be staged at Wymondham High on Saturday, July 28.
WHATFest 2012 will be held on the academy's field from 1pm to 9pm with a live music stage catering for all tastes and ages.
There will be music from the Robbie Williams Tribute Show, The Dulcet Tones, Norwich-based Heat and other live acts.
Various other bands such as Eats, Shoots and Leaves and the Flat-Foot Jazz trio will compliment school bands, choirs and backing music.
Part of the site will be home to a literary and acoustic music stage with local poets, writers and folk singers performing.
You may also want to watch:
Star Wars characters will be available for photos, there will be MG cars display, traditional Punch and Judy shows, facepainting, trade stalls, inflatables and traditional village fete stalls.
Advanced tickets are �6 for adults and �4 for under 16s from the Wymondham High finance office, The Book Fountain, in Whartons Court, and Ward-Robes in Fairland Street and From Me to You in Attleborough.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each