Wymondham florist celebrates accolade
- Credit: Archant
A Wymondham florist is celebrating after she made it into the Good Florist Guide - just 18 months after she acquired the business.
Anna Pickwell of Ragged Robin Florists, took over the former Jasmine Florist shop in Harts Farm in March 2012.
And now the business has been accepted for the Good Florist Guide, a directory of the finest florists in the UK. Each florist has to pass an evaluation process before being approved.
Ragged Robin had to submit a detailed description of their floristry business, including range available and services offered as well as images of the business, their design work, their team and even the delivery vehicle.
Miss Pickwell said: 'We are delighted to be accepted. We are passionate about flowers, design, quality and the service we give to each of our customers so it is wonderful to have this recognised.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 6 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 7 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 8 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 9 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 10 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'