Wymondham Farmers’ Market serves up a treat to celebrate 17th anniversary
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
One of the oldest farmers' markets in Norfolk celebrates its 17th anniversary this month.
And organisers are encouraging shoppers to use it to ensure it can continue for another year.
Wymondham Farmers Market was launched by the Wymondham Development Partnership, a community organisation set up to bring the town together, in 2000 and continues to attract visitors to the town.
It offers locally sourced food and drinks products, including eggs, fish, meat, cheese, chocolate, cakes and jams and is normally held on the third Saturday of the month.
A spokesperson for Wymondham Farmers Market said: 'We are proud to say that the farmers' market has been running for 17 years and is still going strong. We would ask people to come along and support this community facility.'
You may also want to watch:
The birthday celebrations will be held on Saturday, March 18, from 9am to 1pm.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk