Wymondham couple scoop top home news delivery retailer award
- Credit: Archant
A husband-and-wife team from south Norfolk have been crowned best independent home news delivery retailer in the country.
Nick and Vicky Anderson, from Suton, near Wymondham, beat competition from around the United Kingdom to triumph in the National Federation of Retail Newsagents Awards.
The couple have owned Norfolk News Deliveries for seven years.
Mrs Anderson, 32, nominated the business after seeing the application in the NFRN magazine.
They were crowned at a ceremony at the Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel in London on Tuesday, October 14.
You may also want to watch:
They deliver around 5,000 EDPs a week.
She said: 'We didn't expect to win at all, we're completely surprised. It is hard work, we have to learn how to switch off otherwise we never stop.'
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy