Wroxham road reopened after two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Drivers hoping to enjoy the bank holiday weekend in Wroxham were caught up in queues this afternoon after a two-vehicle crash.
Emergency services were called to the incident on Norwich Road just after 12pm today.
The road was partially blocked, with slow traffic between the B1140 Keys Drive junction and the B1354 Horning Road West junction.
Two fire crews, one each from Wroxham and Sprowston, rescued one person from a vehicle.
They are not thought to have suffered serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns