Wroxham Bridge re-opens after crash between two cars
- Credit: Scott Rose
Wroxham Bridge was closed after a crash - the second time in the space of two days it has been shut following a collision.
The bridge was shut at just before 4pm on Saturday (December 15) after the crash between two cars.
Norfolk police said it involved a white BMW and a black BMW.
An ambulance was called to the scene, but it is not known how severe any injuries are.
The road was closed while recovery teams arrived to move the vehicles. It had re-opened by 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
Konectbus tweeted that the closure affected its 5B service. The bus company said it had operated a shuttle bus between Wroxham and Horning.
It was the second crash on the bridge in the space of two days.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
Emergency services, including fire crews from Sprowston and Carrow were called to a crash which shut the bridge at just after 7pm on Friday (December 14).