Wroxham Barns to host ‘Unicorn Magic’ event
- Credit: James Bass
A north Norfolk visitor attraction is getting ready for a weekend of unicorn magic.
Wroxham Barns, in Hoveton, will host the Magical Unicorn Weekend at Junior Farm on Saturday, September 29, and Sunday, September 30.
Kids and parents are invited to wear their best unicorn outfit to take part in the magical treasure trail, as they hunt high and low for unicorn decorations and hidden fairy doors.
To top off the day, kids can graduate from Unicorn University after getting their 'Quest Card' fully stamped.
To complete it, they must take part in all four unicorn university challenges
You may also want to watch:
And finally, there will be a chance to get a photo taken with Wroxham Barns' very special guest, Unicorn Rainbow Magic.
The event is from 10am to 5pm at Wroxham Barns, on Tunstead Road, where there will be free parking.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
Price is the standard Junior Farm admission of £6.75 per person, with under twos and season ticket holders free.