Wroxham Barns to host ‘Unicorn Magic’ event
- Credit: James Bass
A north Norfolk visitor attraction is getting ready for a weekend of unicorn magic.
Wroxham Barns, in Hoveton, will host the Magical Unicorn Weekend at Junior Farm on Saturday, September 29, and Sunday, September 30.
Kids and parents are invited to wear their best unicorn outfit to take part in the magical treasure trail, as they hunt high and low for unicorn decorations and hidden fairy doors.
To top off the day, kids can graduate from Unicorn University after getting their 'Quest Card' fully stamped.
To complete it, they must take part in all four unicorn university challenges
And finally, there will be a chance to get a photo taken with Wroxham Barns' very special guest, Unicorn Rainbow Magic.
The event is from 10am to 5pm at Wroxham Barns, on Tunstead Road, where there will be free parking.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
Price is the standard Junior Farm admission of £6.75 per person, with under twos and season ticket holders free.