Wroxham Barns asks visitors to support Break this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
A popular Norfolk tourist attraction is asking its visitors to remember the county's vulnerable young people this festive season by taking part in a special secret Santa.
Wroxham Barns, in Hoveton has announced Break as its chosen charity for 2019.
To kick off its year-long fundraising campaign for the charity - which supports children with disabilities, young people in care and families who need support - the tourist attraction is asking visitors to make Christmas special for a vulnerable young person by donating a present to its secret Santa scheme.
Suggested present ideas include colouring books and pens, books, jigsaws, cuddly toys and food items.
People are being asked to drop off donations at the attraction's Break Collection Point on Saturday, December 15 and Sunday 16.
You may also want to watch:
As a thank you for making a donation, all those bringing along a gift will receive a voucher for Gallery Gifts and a 2-4-1 lunch voucher the attraction's restaurant.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move