Wrestling association and 60s boyband icon provide Halloween entertainment
- Credit: Archant
What does a member of Britain's first ever boyband have in common with a troupe of hardened wrestlers from Norwich?
Both will be appearing at Beccles Public Hall this weekend.
Tomorrow, October 28, The World Association of Wrestling (WAW) from Norwich, will be making a welcome return to Smallgate.
WAW will be providing the people of Beccles with a special 'Halloween Wresting Night' that is sure to be full of frightening fights and unforgettable stunts.
Ricky Knight, of WAW, said: 'Expect another great show.'
You may also want to watch:
James Aggest, who manages the hall, said: 'We are so fortunate to have professional wrestlers keen to support Beccles Public Hall and offer a top quality show to their many fans.
'The Knight family love to come to Beccles even though they are in such high demand.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut
Ticket cost £9 in advance and £10 on the door, with doors opening at 7pm.
The following day will see a 50s and 60s pop icon grace the boards of the town hall.
Denis King, was a member of Britain's first ever boyband, The King Brothers.
Along with his two older brothers, Mike and Tony, Mr King toured the UK and Europe and performed to countless adoring fans.
In 1956, at age 13, he became youngest variety act to appear at the world famous London Palladium.
Since the dizzying heights of his boyband days Mr King has composed over 200 TV theme tunes, including the Ivor Novello award-winning Lovejoy and Black Beauty. He has co-written more than 25 stage musicals, including Privates on Parade, for which he won another Ivor Novello award, Worzel Gummidge and Stepping Out.
Mr Hall will be taking to the stage at 2.30pm on Sunday, October 29.
Ticket cost £6 and under 12s can enjoy the show for free.
For more information about the events or to purchase tickets in advance call 01502 770060 or visit: www.becclespublichall.org.uk