Would you pay £3,000 to stay in a luxury lodge at Latitude?
How much cash are you willing to splash on festival season this year?
Latitude festival, which takes place at Henham Park, near Southwold from July 13-15, offered their 'Latitude Luxury' range for the first time last year and now it's making a second appearance for 2018.
The range features a Summer Lodge for two, which costs £3,320, not including price of entry - which starts at £213.30 for a weekend ticket.
For this amount you get a double bed, lockable door, two deck chairs, decorative rug and a clothes rail with three hangers per person.
Other luxury items include the loft for two, which costs £1,396.00 and the tipi for two priced at £1,760.
You may also want to watch:
Almost all of the pricey options have sold out online, but some fans of the music event are horrified by the prices.
Individuals shared their concerns on Twitter where one posted: 'I'll know I have enough money when I think it's OK to spend over £3k to sleep in a shed for the weekend.'
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
Another commented: 'You can make one for yourself for less than £3000'.
Latitude's website says it has created this accommodation for 'the fussiest of campers' making the festival experience 'as relaxing and convenient as possible'.
• How much would you pay for festival accommodation? Let us know in the comments below.