Would-be burglar damages rear door of Bradwell home
A would-be burglar attempted to prize open the rear door of a home in Bradwell.
The incident happened last Friday between 4.30pm and 4.45pm at a property on Crab Lane.
Police would like to speak to a man described as white, in his early 30s, and about 5ft 10ins tall.
He was wearing a black woollen style hat, yellow fluorescent jacket with silver horizontal stripes across the arm and chest, dark coloured jeans and white or grey trainers.
He was seen trying to prize open the rear single UPVC door before throwing an unknown object at a rear ground floor window.
You may also want to watch:
The man was shouted at by a witness - he then made off over a garden wall to the rear of the property.
The outer pane of the double glazed window smashed and the area around the lock of the UPVC was bent open.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
Anyone who saw any suspicious activity or has knowledge of the attempted burglary should call DC Riki Chase at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.