Worldwide fame for Paula!
IAN CLARKE The face of a health and beauty product company manager from mid-Norfolk will be seen by millions of people worldwide after she was picked to be featured in a new catalogue.
The face of a health and beauty product company manager from mid-Norfolk will be seen by millions of people worldwide after she was picked to be featured in a new catalogue.
Paula Olley, 30, from Shipdham, started with Body Shop At Home three-and-a-half years ago after having a party at her own home.
She became an area manager a year later, and her business has grown to having an annual turn-over of £100,000 with a team of more than 20 consultants.
The new product catalogue is launched on February 1 and will include the picture of Mrs Olley with other Body Shop consultants.
Some 370,000 catalogues are printed, and pictures are also used in publications and web-based promotions worldwide.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 City councillor investigated after Facebook golliwog post complaint
- 6 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 7 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 8 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 9 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 10 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
Mrs Olley has been married to David for 10 years and they have children Amy, aged seven, and Lewis, four.
She was picked after being nominated by her regional manager to reward the way she has developed her business.
Mrs Olley also recently won lunch with Body Shop founder Anita Roddick.
She said: “I do parties in the evening, and I also train new ladies who join my team. I joined after having a party at home. It fits around the family, and I get to choose how and when I work.”