Pubs across Norwich prepare for World’s Biggest Pub Quiz
- Credit: Archant
Pubs around Norwich will soon be taking part in the 'World's Biggest Pub Quiz.'
The nationwide event will see pubs, clubs and bars across the UK from March 4 to 8 to help raise money for Prostate Cancer UK 'or your favourite charities' for the third year running.
The Doghouse Bar, Lamb Inn, Lollards Pit, North, The Maids Head, and The Norkie will all be participating next week.
The event is run by Prostate Cancer UK and Pub Aid, 'a working party dedicated to celebrating the great work done by UK pubs for charity.'
According to the website, over 1,400 pubs across the country have already signed up.
You may also want to watch:
North, on Fye Bridge Street are advertising the event as £2.50 entry per person for teams of up to eight people.
It will be from 7pm on March 7.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
All pubs will be sent a quiz pack when they sign up at no cost to them, with everything needed to host a successful event.
You can find your nearest quiz on: www.worldsbiggestquiz.pubaid.com