Fish-mongers needs public vote to win Fishing News award
- Credit: World of Fish
A traditional fish-mongers has been shortlisted for the Fishing News Awards 2018, and needs the public's help.
World of Fish, in Lowestoft, are up for the Independent Fresh Fish Retailer of the Year category in May this year, which is decided by a public vote.
Voting runs from March 13 until midnight on April 27, and can be done at http://fishingnews.co.uk/awards
World of Fish is run by father and son Alan and Bryan Snow, who have been running the shop for 18 years.
Bryan Snow said: 'We are both really passionate about our fascinating job. We like to support local fishing, and I really like dealing with the public.
You may also want to watch:
'It would be nice to get an award for doing what we love.
'The best way to vote is via our Facebook page, because there is a link and there are lots of videos of what we do.'
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
The awards ceremony will be held in Aberdeen on May 24, and will include a drinks reception, three-course meal, and live entertainment.