World Cup prediction - serval wild cat predicts results for Group B
- Credit: Archant
With Russia getting off to the perfect start as host nation beating Saudi Arabia 5-0 it was not the best start for our serval cat Nwela who predicted that Saudi Arabia would win.
But with three games today six-year-old Nwela has a chance to redeem herself.
Watch as she predicts Egypt vs Uruguay - where the Pharaohs face off against the attacking might of Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani.
The second game of the day is Morocco against Iran.: two relatively low ranking teams in this year's World Cup.
The day of football ends with current European champions Portugal taking on previous World Cup and European Cup winners Spain.
You may also want to watch:
In what is arguably the first big game of the World Cup will Nwela be able to predict correctly?
Watch the video to find out what Nwela thinks the result will be.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
This website will be bringing a new video each day with Nwela's and other animals' predictions.