Workman stole cash after doing a substandard job at Mundford home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for help to trace a man who stole a large amount of cash from a home in Mundford.
A man approached the occupants at an address in The Lammas at approximately 9.45am on Monday, July 10 and offered to carry out work on the property.
The man claimed to have completed the work and whilst one of the occupants went to inspect it, the man took the cash and left.
On further inspection the work carried out was found to be substandard.
The suspect is described as white, aged in his late 50s, approximately 6ft 2in, with short brown hair, wearing a blue chequered shirt and beige trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen the man in the area at the time of the incident, or anyone with information, should contact DC Ellie Knul at Thetford CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 6 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 7 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?