Workman stole cash after doing a substandard job at Mundford home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for help to trace a man who stole a large amount of cash from a home in Mundford.
A man approached the occupants at an address in The Lammas at approximately 9.45am on Monday, July 10 and offered to carry out work on the property.
The man claimed to have completed the work and whilst one of the occupants went to inspect it, the man took the cash and left.
On further inspection the work carried out was found to be substandard.
The suspect is described as white, aged in his late 50s, approximately 6ft 2in, with short brown hair, wearing a blue chequered shirt and beige trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen the man in the area at the time of the incident, or anyone with information, should contact DC Ellie Knul at Thetford CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
- 10 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club