Work on damaged pavement in Docking to begin next month
- Credit: Matthew Usher.
Six weeks of roadworks will begin next month to replace a damaged pavement in Docking.
It will involve replacing broken kerbs and reconstructing pavement along the residential crescent section of Bradmere Lane.
The road will not be closed but a give and take traffic management system will be in place when required.
Work will begin on or soon after Monday, September 18, and is expected to take six weeks to complete.
To allow access for machinery, drivers are advised not to park on the section of the road or pavement where the work is taking place on weekdays between 7:30am and 4:30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Access to properties will be maintained at all times.
The roadworks, which will cost £3,500, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes