Holiday lodge park up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A holiday lodge park with fishing lakes is up for sale.
Woodlakes Park, near Downham Market, is being offered for £5.25m.
It includes five lakes and woodlands set in 62 acres of countryside.
There are currently 44 detached timber lodges, with fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms.
Planning permission has been granted for the development of a further 99 lodges, which would bring the total to 143.
You may also want to watch:
Permission for a new clubhouse has also been recently granted. An additional 20 glamping pods are also set to be added to the site.
Kay Griffiths, associate director in the leisure and trade related team at Savills, comments: "Since acquiring Woodlakes Park in 2017 our client has significantly developed the site, providing significantly more accommodation and facilities for visitors. The work that has been undertaken, alongside the further development potential make this an attractive park for a range of potential buyers."
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner