‘Wonderful’ Cromer dad died after collapsing at home
A 'wonderful father' died after collapsing at his home in Cromer an inquest heard.
Martyn Davies, 48, had been chatting to his wife Hayley on the sofa at their Lynewood Road home on March 13, before heading out for a walk.
When he came back he was said to have just 'sat still' before suddenly collapsing.
The inquest, held at Norfolk coroner's office this morning (Thursday), heard Mr Davies was a painter and decorator who had suffered from cancer for 'some considerable time'.
Norfolk coroner William Armstrong returned a verdict of natural causes.
He expressed his deepest sympathies to Mr Davies' family and added: 'Martyn was a great husband and a wonderful father, he will be very sadly missed.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 5 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 6 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 7 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash