Ladies Who Sing to perform concert in Wells
- Credit: IAN BURT
An all-female choir will perform in a concert in Wells.
The group Ladies Who Sing, led by Janet Kelsey, former musical director of Fakenham Choral Society, will be at St Nicholas Church on Saturday, October 13, at 7.30pm.
They will perform a programme of light classics and popular favourites.
Audience members will be able to enjoy the music of composers such as Bach, Bacharach, Mozart and Abba, to name but a few.
Eleven-year-old Wells choirboy Henry Parkes will be joining the choir as soloist, along with soprano Lucy Stenhouse.
You may also want to watch:
Singing together as a duet they will sing Pie Jesu from Lloyd Webber's Requiem and Panis Angelicus by Cesar Franck.
The accompanist will be the distinguished concert pianist David Neil Jones.
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
Tickets are available at the door priced at £10 (under 18s free of charge).
Are you involved in a musical event? E mail firstname.lastname@example.org