Woman who was stabbed in the neck in Great Yarmouth remains in hospital
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Three people remain in hospital this morning after a woman was stabbed in the neck in Great Yarmouth yesterday.
It happened at around 11.53am, in Dickens Court, where police and ambulance crews were called to reports of a serious assault.
Witnesses said someone had been stabbed and a woman was airlifted to hospital.
Two men were also injured. One received minor hand injuries and the other suffered serious leg injuries.
The men and woman required immediate medical treatment at the scene and all three injured people were taken to the James Paget Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The two injured men were later arrested and a third, uninjured man, has also been arrested and taken in for questioning.
A seal remains in place at Dickens Court but earlier road closures between Dickens Avenue and Admiralty Road and South Beach Parade have now been lifted.
- 1 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 2 A47 reopening after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 3 Trees down and power cuts as winds batter Norfolk
- 4 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park
- 5 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 6 Red kite battles with peregrine falcon above Norwich Cathedral
- 7 Cyclist fights for life after crash with car
- 8 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 9 Tributes to 'brilliant man' devoted to helping Norwich homeless
- 10 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
A spokesman for the ambulance service said they received a call at 11.53am to reports of an incident at Dickens Court in Great Yarmouth.
They added: 'We dispatched a rapid response vehicle, two ambulances, an ambulance officer, and an air ambulance from the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) charity. One patient was treated for serious injuries with a further two also receiving treatment,'