Woman to appear in court in connection with Southwold shop burglary
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
A woman is to appear in court charged with handling stolen goods following the burglary of the Daddylonglegs shoe shop in Southwold.
The 55-year-old has been summonsed to appear before magistrates in Hastings, East Sussex tomorrow (Wednesday, May 14).
Thousands of pounds worth of footwear was stolen when the shop in Southwold High Street was burgled overnight between September 24 and 25 last year.
The woman, from Peasmarsh in East Sussex, was arrested in November last year and a quantity of boots and shoes were recovered.
Following a police investigation, she has now been summonsed to appear at Hastings Magistrates' Court, where she will face a charge relating to handling footwear stolen in the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 9 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace