Woman threatened with a knife in Stalham robbery
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A woman was threatened with a knife before cash was stolen from a till during a robbery in Stalham.
It happened around 8.45pm on Friday, October 27 as an unknown man entered Stalham Engineering on Yarmouth Road. A second male, who is connected with the incident, remained outside.
The man who entered the shop approached a member of staff and threatened her with a knife. An undisclosed amount of cash was then stolen from the till.
The men are described as being in their 20s. One was about 5ft 8in tall, wearing a black scarf across his face, a grey hooded top, a half orange reflective jacket with a half navy bottom half and navy trousers with cream boots. It is believed the other man was wearing a dark T-shirt and light jeans.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Mark Randall at North Walsham CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park