Woman taken to hospital following caravan fire in Waxham
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital with burns following a fire at a caravan.
Firefighters and paramedics were called to the scene, on Palling Road, near Waxham, just before 5pm.
The fire was out by the time the firefighters from Martham arrived.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust said it received a call at just before 5pm.
He said: 'A rapid response vehicle, ambulance officer and ambulance crew attended to a woman, believed to be in her 50s, who had suffered burns to her leg and arm.
You may also want to watch:
'She was treated at the scene and taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
'Her injuries are described as superficial.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 7 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 8 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list