Woman taken to hospital after crash near Elveden
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital after a serious crash on the A11 near Elveden
An investigation has been launched after the two vehicle crash which happened yesterday at 2.25pm just past the B1106.
One car overturned and is in a field next to the road.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said a woman was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment.
It is not known how serious her injuries are but they are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police advised people to avoid the area and a diversion was put in place.
People were asked to leave the A11 at Elveden and rejoin the A11 at Thetford.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
Eye witnesses said there were tailbacks of an estimate two to three miles.