Woman taken to hospital after being freed from overturned car in Hingham Road, in Kimberley
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital after being freed from an overturned car in Kimberley.
The woman was trapped in the overturned blue Chevrolet Matiz for more than an hour.
A spokesperson from the ambulance service said she was treated for neck pain and taken to the Norwich and Norfolk University Hospital for further treatment.
Her condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The car crashed at around 3.20pm on Tuesday, completely blocking Hingham Road.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews, from Hethersett and Wymondham, used hydraulic equipment to try and free the woman at the scene, near the Hardingham Road junction.
The woman was the only person in the vehicle at the time of the crash.
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 8 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
Traffic officers are directing cars away from the scene.
More to come.