Woman suffers life-threatening injuries in crash on Acle Straight
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A woman in her 40s is being treated for serious life-threatening injuries after a crash on the Acle Straight on Saturday.
The accident happened at about 10.35am when a Mercedes Sprinter van travelling towards Norwich was involved in a collision with a Peugeot 206 travelling towards Great Yarmouth.
The driver of the Peugeot, a woman in her 40s, suffered serious life-threatening injuries while the passenger, a teenage girl, suffered minor injuries. Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment. The driver of the van suffered minor injuries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the collision.
•Anyone with information should contact PC Richard Lodge at Acle Road Policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer