Woman suffers leg injury after falling from moped in Oulton Broad
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A woman has been injured after falling off her moped in Oulton Broad.
Emergency services were called at about 10.20am to help the woman, believed to be in her mid to late teens, close to the Shell Garage on the A1117 Bridge Road.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust said: 'A rapid response vehicle and ambulance crew attended to a woman who had a suspected broken leg.
'She was treated at the scene and taken to James Paget University Hospital for further treatment.'
It is understood that no other vehicles were involved in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists also experienced delays, with tailbacks reported along Beccles Road.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash