Woman seriously injured in crash on the A148 at Harpley
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Police are appealing for witnesses to a serious crash which happened in Harpley on Sunday.
An Audi Q7 and a Nissan Micra were involved in the crash on the A148 at approximately 8am.
The female driver of the Nissan was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn with serious injuries which included a fractured sternum and a broken foot.
The driver of the Audi was not injured.
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or saw the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, should contact PC Kerry Harman at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 8 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says