Woman seriously hurt in a crash near Swaffham
A woman was seriously injured in a head-on collision on the A1065 at Hilborough near Swaffham, this morning.
The crash, involving a silver Jaguar XJ and a blue Ford Focus, happened about 600m west of the junction with Holme Lane, at 6.10am.
A front seat passenger in the Focus was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn with serious injuries. Her condition is said to be serious but stable.
The 30-year-old man driving the Jaguar and the 66-year-old male driver of the Focus were both uninjured.
Police do not yet know what caused the Jaguar, which was heading towards Swaffham, and the Focus to collide.
Witnesses are asked to call PC Dave Allen at Swaffham Road Policing Unit on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 2 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 3 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 4 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 5 City councillor investigated after Facebook golliwog post complaint
- 6 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 7 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 10 Greyhound saved from euthanasia among five dogs looking for homes