Woman rescued from Norwich river UPDATE
- Credit: Archant
Woman rescued from River Yare in Norwich
A woman of around 40 years of age has been taken to Norwich and Norfolk hospital after being rescued from the River Yare, Norwich.
Emergency services were called to the scene near Bishop Bridge Road at 11:20am this morning after reports that a person was seen in the water.
Details of how she ended up in the river are unknown.
The woman had no signs of trauma or injury, but was believed to be in and out of consciousness.
You may also want to watch:
She was transported by the East of England ambulance Service to hospital where her condition is currently comfortable.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 7 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 8 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Former Norwich City coach moves on again - after just three months