Woman pedestrian seriously hurt in Aylsham town centre accident
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 80s suffered serious injuries after being knocked over by a Land Rover in Aylsham.
The victim is believed to have hurt her back, leg and hip in the accident, which happened in Market Place at about 11.30am yesterday, Monday April 4.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance landed in school grounds nearby and Dr Peter Temesvari with critical-care paramedic Simeon Tomlinson treated the woman at the scene.
She was left in the care of a land ambulance crew who took her to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 7 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Travel: Stay in a 'gingerbread' cottage on a Norfolk farm