Costessey woman loses three and a half stone in just four months
- Credit: Archant
Slimming World star Leanne Goff has shed an amazing three and a half stone in just four months - that's the weight of four pumpkins.
Leanne is just one of a number of members of the Costessey Slimming World group who has lost a large amount of weight.
Group leader Mandy Betts revealed her members have lost 10 and half stone collectively over the last four weeks.
She said many members have now either met their target weight or are well on the way to achieving it.
Though Halloween and the run up to Christmas may be a tempting time for many, Mandy has emphasised that joining Slimming World can help you through the festive season.
She said: 'When people join our group they soon realise that we're not about dieting and deprivation.
'Instead our members make life-long changes to the way that they shop, cook, and eat and learn how to make healthy choices so they can still enjoy treats like chocolate, sweets, wine and more, in moderation as well.'
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 7 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 8 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 9 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park
• To find out more about food optimising or to join the Costessey Slimming World group, simply pop along to the Costessey Bapist Church on Monday at 7pm or call Mandy Betts on 07783651022.