Costessey woman loses three and a half stone in just four months
- Credit: Archant
Slimming World star Leanne Goff has shed an amazing three and a half stone in just four months - that's the weight of four pumpkins.
Leanne is just one of a number of members of the Costessey Slimming World group who has lost a large amount of weight.
Group leader Mandy Betts revealed her members have lost 10 and half stone collectively over the last four weeks.
She said many members have now either met their target weight or are well on the way to achieving it.
Though Halloween and the run up to Christmas may be a tempting time for many, Mandy has emphasised that joining Slimming World can help you through the festive season.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'When people join our group they soon realise that we're not about dieting and deprivation.
'Instead our members make life-long changes to the way that they shop, cook, and eat and learn how to make healthy choices so they can still enjoy treats like chocolate, sweets, wine and more, in moderation as well.'
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy
• To find out more about food optimising or to join the Costessey Slimming World group, simply pop along to the Costessey Bapist Church on Monday at 7pm or call Mandy Betts on 07783651022.