Woman killed in crash on A134 at Barnham named as 47-year-old Helen Lovegrove
- Credit: Archant
A woman who was killed in a crash on the A134 at Barnham has been named as 47-year-old Helen Lovegrove.
Police said she had been a passenger in a Skoda Octavia when it crashed with Vauxhall Corsa at around 10.45am on Wednesday, 17 May.
She lived on Magdalen Street in Thetford, police said.
The driver of the Corsa - a woman in her early 20s from the Dereham area - remains in a serious condition at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge after sustaining leg and internal injuries.
A man driving the Skoda, in his 50s and from the Thetford area, received treatment at the West Suffolk hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw either of the vehicles prior to the accident or the crash itself are asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk Police on 101, quoting CAD number 129 of Wednesday, May 17.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR